Monday, September 22, 2008

The Record's "What are the issues?"

I appreciated very much the piece in "The Record" called "What are the issues?" by the newspaper's "Community Editorial Board. Probably, to those who know me, it will come as no surprise that I echo the fine words of Theron Kramer in his piece, because I believe that his his terse three paragraphs summarize quite nicely my overall vision & the reason I am running for office for the New Democrats.

Also, it was a delight to run into him just days before the election writ was dropped. We had joined years ago in communty justice issues. So, Theron I always welcome your pieces & surely agree with them at least 95% if not higher. And it was a special delight to say "hi" face to face after, lo, these many years.




Musings from the desk of Oz.
Visit my website at http://www.ozcole-arnal.ca

No comments: